Flower remedies heal emotional and mental states. A combination of these remedies covers all mental and emotional states, such as confusion, shock, depression, disbelief, difficulties in adapting to a new situation and so on. They work by healing the layers of aura directly, after which all other remedies act better on the physical body.
Bad emotions and thoughts end in the uterus and ovaries, producing “food” for growths such as polyps, cysts, fibroids, cancer etc. Save the internal organs from emotions, and you win. Take flower remedies and neutralize the adversary energies risen by emotions — no surplus energies means no food for growths, no food means no tumors — only health.
Flower Remedies are Safe
Flower remedies are usually taken in combinations of up to 5, 6 or 7 remedies. More than that simply will not work efficiently. These remedies are safe, it is not possible to become addicted to them, they are not habit forming.
Interestingly enough, the patient will not be worse if the remedies are incorrectly prescribed: even with 7 totally inappropriate remedies, only the time would pass without healing, but the remedies could not hurt the patient in any other way. This is quite rare, as other remedies, taken wrongly, would grossly endanger the patient. This is especially true of homeopathic remedies, which are close to flower remedies, but are not identical to them.
How Flower Remedies Work
Flower remedies work by transferring negative thoughts into positive ones. Each flower remedy has a negative and a positive state. For instance, Chicory is Love, but in its negative state, it is self-centered love, greed, constant demand for attention. In its positive state, it is selfless giving to others, to intimate partners, the will to work first and be rewarded afterwards… The flower remedies act on energy bodies around our physical body. We imagine energy bodies encircling our physical body, all these bodies taken together form our aura. Sometimes, there will be cracks, holes and/or ruptures in energy bodies.
A free flow of energy from one layer of energy body to another is usually seen as an unwanted emotion — anger, fear, depression etc. — and that is how surplus energy comes to various parts of the body. If such negative states, thoughts and emotions persevere in time, they will finally be localized in some part of the body — according to the energy flow within the natal chart. The presence of flower remedies eliminates unwanted directions of energy, leaving the vital force of the body to work on its own — a major precondition for successful healing.
Heal the Patient Not the Illness
Dr Edward Bach discovered flower remedies from 1928 to 1936. He first was a medical doctor, then turned to homeopathy, inventing homeopathic remedies made from the bacteria in human guts. In time, he grew disillusioned with traditional homeopathy as well, finding it too cumbersome and slow. While working in a hospital, he noticed that people with similar attitudes had similar problems. It was a start of a new branch of medicine — flower remedies.
The essence of his theory is that healer should concentrate on the people suffering the disease instead of the disease itself. His flower remedies are prescribed according to the mental and emotional symptoms that the patient has. The exact physical condition, such as fibroids of uterus, polypus or what have you are never taken into account. Flower remedies heal emotional and mental states such as
== lack of orientation in life
== living in the past
== tyranical behaviour
== lack of time to do important things in life
== mental tiredness
== lack of willpower
and so on.
Flower remedies Help You Return to Yourself
The 38 Bach Flower Remedies form a complete system, representing 38 broad types of human personalities. If something is wrong in your life, consider taking flower remedies for a while. Their action is gentle but firm, and this is the only group of remedies that can directly change human character. When you take them, you return to your unique personality represented through your natal chart and the energy flow in the body becomes one with the energy flow from the natal chart.
Equating the energy from the chart to the energies in real life means health. Healthy are only the people who live their own lives, while the main role of diseases is to remind you that you are not living the life you were born to. The more your life resembles your natal chart, the happier and healthier you will be. And vice versa: if you are not happy with your life, if you are downright ill and surgery is preying upon you, take Bach Flower Remedies as a first but decisive step to get back into your own life, health and happiness!
Chicory and Hornbeam Mean Money!
Let’s have a look at one flower remedy, say, Hornbeam. In its negative state, it is the lack of will to do things, mental tiredness at the very thought of starting something. For instance, can’t get up from the bed, hating the monotonous working schedule. Once such a patient starts doing things, they are pretty good at them, but the problem is to start.
In its positive state, Hornbeam is the ability to be efficient, to do away with one task after another, eagerness to work. Now, what happens when taking a mixture of Hornbeam and Chicory!? Eagerness to work (Hornbeam) with unconditional giving to others (Chicory)? The result is increased efficiency at work… in short, more money to you! This is the combination to take when starting a new business, for example.
Finding the Best Medical Help for You
Here’s another example from medical practice. A remedy called Red Chestnut describes a state in which you are afraid that something will happen to the members of the family. Another remedy, Gorse, helps fight back in difficult life situations. Take these two remedies together, when you take someone dear to a medical examination, or if you are to be examined, let your partner or whomever else cares for you, drink Red Chestnut + Gorse. This guarantees you will reach the best medical practitioner for your needs!
Reading Flower Remedies from the Natal Chart
There often is a literal correspondence between the events in the natal chart and the flower remedies needed. If Saturn squares your Sun for a year, that will lead to mild (or severe) melancholy and depression, setbacks in life, lack of determination, loss of self esteem, fear from inadequacy etc.
Well, that is exactly what Bach flower remedies are for: take Chestnut Bud, Elm, Gentian, Larch, Olive, Hornbeam and Willow and you will get back to normal in no time at all.
To see the effects, the remedies should be taken at least 2 or 3 weeks, preferably for 2 or 3 months. Exactly how long would be assessed directly from the natal chart and transits. However, if there is not time, it is better to take them even once than not to take them at all!
Short Descriptions of Bach Flower Remedies
There are 38 Bach Flower Remedies. They are usually placed into one of seven groups: Fear
* Mimulus for people who are afraid of something real that they can name
* Rock Rose for extreme fright and terror
* Cherry Plum for uncontrolled, irrational thoughts and the fear of doing something awful
* Aspen for people who are anxious or afraid but don’t know why
* Red Chestnut for excessive worry about the welfare of loved ones
* Cerato for people who doubt their own judgment
* Scleranthus for people who find it hard to choose between possible courses of action
* Gentian for people disheartened when something goes wrong
* Gorse for people who have lost hope, often without cause
* Hornbeam for mental tiredness at the thought of a coming task
* Wild Oat for people unable to find a direction for their lives
Lack of Interest
* Clematis for day-dreamers
* Honeysuckle for people who live in the past * Wild Rose for people who resign themselves without complaint or effort to everything life throws at them
* Olive for people physically drained by exertion or illness
* White Chestnut for persistent worrying thoughts
* Mustard for gloom and depression with no known cause
* Chestnut Bud for people who repeat mistakes and don’t learn from experience
* Water Violet for private, reserved people who can appear proud and arrogant
* Impatiens for impatience and irritation at other people’s slowness
* Heather for talkative types who are obsessed with their own problems
* Holly for negative feelings of hatred, envy, jealousy and suspicion
* Walnut to help protect against outside influences and the effects of change
* Centaury for people who allow others to impose on them
* Agrimony for people who put a brave face on their troubles
Despondency and Despair
* Crab Apple for those who dislike something about the way they look and as a general cleanser
* Oak for strong, indefatigable people who can over-extend themselves by trying too hard
* Willow for people who are full of self-pity, resentment and bitterness
* Star of Bethlehem for sudden frights and shock
* Sweet Chestnut for utter despair and anguish
* Elm for responsible, capable people who in a crisis doubt their ability to cope
* Pine for those who blame themselves when things go wrong
* Larch for fear of failure and lack of confidence
Too Much Worry for Others
* Rock Water for people whose self-discipline and high standards are carried to excess * Vine for domineering people
* Beech for people who are intolerant and critical of others
* Vervain for enthusiastic people who are always on the go
* Chicory for over-possessive, selfish people who cling to their loved ones
There is a special mixture called Rescue Remedy, consisting of Impatiens, Cherry Plum, Clematis, Star of Betlehem, and Rock Rose. It is the most well-known flower based remedy in the world. Similar products are Rescue Remedy Cream, Rescue Sleep and Five Flower Formula.
Attunements For Flower Remedies
It is possible to make your own Bach flower remedies, through special attunements for flower remedies.